REFUND / CANCELLATION POLICY:
• If the tour or any part thereof cannot be conducted due to Force Majeure or Vis Majeure, the Company shall not be responsible to give any refund to you.
However, at its sole discretion, the Company gives the refund based on various factors like the number of participants, the cancellation policies of suppliers like hoteliers, coach operators, etc. the decision of the Company on the quantum of refund shall be final.
• It is clearly understood that there shall be no refund whatsoever if the Client does not or cannot utilize any of the services like hotels, sightseeing, rides, cruises, meals, entrance fees, optional tours etc., due to any reason whatsoever.
• There is no refund payable for any unutilized services (e.g. meals, entrance fees, optional tours, hotels, transport and sightseeing etc.,) for any reason whatsoever.
• Cancellations received 46 days (or more) of departure will incur a penalty of 10% per person.
• Cancellations received within 45 days of departure will incur a penalty of 25% per person.
• Cancellations received within 20 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
• Cancellations received within 10 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
• Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
• Trips require a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel a schedule trip to fully refund affected customers although Njetours will make every efforts to maintain the normal operation.
• Incase of visa denial visa fee is non-refundable.
• There is 6% handling fee add-on to the above penalties.
CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL
• The client will have to strictly follow the Tour Program. There shall be no refund, if the client fails to join the group at the commencement of the tour, or joins the group later or leaves the group before tour ending. It shall be noted that for all purposes, it shall be the responsibility of the client to reach the place of commencement of the tour and register with the representative of the company at the appointed place, date and time.
• In case where a client along with his family is compelled to discontinue the tour due to any reason whatsoever including illness, death or loss of any travel documents, no claim shall be entertained for refund of unutilized services. Even if a client is unable to reach the place of commencement of the tour due to any reason whatsoever including loss of baggage or loss of travel documents, his/her booking shall be treated as "no show" on the tour and 100% cancellation charges will be levied.
• If a client avails pre - tour services or part thereof, or the air tickets (if booked under any offer) but fails to join the group for the main tour at the appointed place, or cancels the tour after using the air tickets or pre - tour arrangements or part thereof, it shall be treated as "no show" and there will be no refund whatsoever for the unutilized pre-tour or main tour services.
• The company reserves the right to withdraw tour membership of any client whose behavior is deemed likely to affect the smooth operation of the tour or adversely affect the enjoyment or safety of other passengers and the Company shall be under no liability to any such person.
• The immunities provided under this contract shall be available to THE COMPANY's employees, directors, managers, including, Employees and Agents but not to the Independent Contractors selected by the company.
• The prices quoted in our website / brochure has been calculated at the rate prevailing at the time of publishing / printing. THE COMPANY reserves the right to amend the prices published in this brochure in case of fuel costs, special/high season charge levied by the suppliers, hike in the airline/rail charges before the date of departure and to surcharge accordingly. The Client must pay for all such increases in price in full before the departure.
• If no suit/action is brought against THE COMPANY within 7 days of the last day of the tour, THE COMPANY shall be discharged from all liabilities under/or arising out of this contract and the client shall be deemed to have relinquished/abandoned all his rights under or arising from this contract.
•In case of publication of any travel scheme offering any discount or benefit by THE COMPANY, we shall have the sole right to withdraw such a scheme or discount at any time unless a specific assurance of the contrary is published.
Refund Procedure Customers requesting a refund are required to mail their formal letters with a detail explanation to:
Attn: Guest Relations
Suite E329 Ikota Shopping Complex, VGC lekki Lagos
Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive the reply within 3 business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if email or mail fail to reach us.